I think she needs a job on "What Not to Wear" to show people how to dress. Just look at the way she mixes designs, colors and textures. Now that takes talent! dd
Maybe send this picture or link to the Dr. Pepper website, maybe she will win a free makeover! LOL. I think she looks comfortable- and she is at home, so here's the deal, if you took my picture right now I'd be in need of a makeover too. My hair is all over the place I'm wearing NY & company shorts that are 12 years old and an OLD Navy shirt that is 12 years old. I have on hot pink socks that have snow flakes on them. If someone came to my door right now I wouldn't answer it! I look rough- but I am totally comfortable!!!
This one made me laugh out loud! Not so much the picture but the look on her face...and just imagining you walking up and giggling at her. You two are so cute and you both crack me up:)
I think she looks Breautiful!
ReplyDelete~Amber
She looks very relaxed. And it must be warmer where she is than where I sit.
ReplyDeleteKathie
LOL! She looks very comfy!
ReplyDeleteAfter I enlarged it, it looks like she's not too happy that you are taking the picture! HA!
ReplyDeleteWhy "THANK YOU" Leigh-Leigh!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing a ad for Diet Dr. Pepper. Crystal said I should of been holing a Mountain Dew!
sorry!!
ReplyDeleteHOLDING!!
OOPS! I forgot to sign my comments. I'm anonymous. BB
ReplyDeleteI think she needs a job on "What Not to Wear" to show people how to dress. Just look at the way she mixes designs, colors and textures. Now that takes talent! dd
ReplyDeleteDear sweet neighbor lady,
ReplyDeletePlease move to Missouri and I won't take embarrasing pictures of you.
Love,
the Missouri girl. :)
Heee...
ReplyDeleteMaybe send this picture or link to the Dr. Pepper website, maybe she will win a free makeover! LOL. I think she looks comfortable- and she is at home, so here's the deal, if you took my picture right now I'd be in need of a makeover too. My hair is all over the place I'm wearing NY & company shorts that are 12 years old and an OLD Navy shirt that is 12 years old. I have on hot pink socks that have snow flakes on them. If someone came to my door right now I wouldn't answer it! I look rough- but I am totally comfortable!!!
ReplyDeletePS... What a popular post this has become!
This one made me laugh out loud! Not so much the picture but the look on her face...and just imagining you walking up and giggling at her. You two are so cute and you both crack me up:)
ReplyDelete