Don't you love this stuff? I've been eating it on my salads for the past six months and just can't stand anything else! I also put it over chicken breasts and bake them, and they turn out great. I'll have to try it with shrimp next time I cook it. (Janet)
This stuff is so delicious. I'm not a big salad eater at home but I woofed down a whole bottle in just a couple of days on just lettuce. I think I could probably drink it out of the bottle.
Don't you love this stuff? I've been eating it on my salads for the past six months and just can't stand anything else! I also put it over chicken breasts and bake them, and they turn out great. I'll have to try it with shrimp next time I cook it. (Janet)
ReplyDeleteI have some of this in the pantry. I will go look at the recipe now!
ReplyDeleteDon't think we have this yet at our local store, will check it out :D
ReplyDeleteThis stuff is so delicious. I'm not a big salad eater at home but I woofed down a whole bottle in just a couple of days on just lettuce. I think I could probably drink it out of the bottle.
ReplyDelete