
I do not know if you have ever heard of the company Inviting Home, whether you have or not, you should know that they know what they are doing when it comes to decorating your home. On the long list of many things that D & I want to do to make this house better, is adding molding to all the rooms. But one thing I did not even consider, but do now are corbels. I was looking through the selection that Inviting Home offers and found something that I am really interested in.
Inviting Home offers hard to find pieces at great prices. The customer service is impeccable, which can only come from experience. And they have gained that from working with designers, contractors, craftsmen, aritsans & homeowners. They even did the set for The Apprentice season 5.
This site is different from most, because they offer decorating ideas as well as advice, where most sites only care about selling you a product. Inviting Home wants to help you with making your home...Well...Inviting.
If you are in the planning a new project, in the middle of one or just need some inspiration be sure to check out Inviting Home. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.