Monday, February 09, 2009

In TV News

There is a very interesting cast for Dancing with the Stars. I gave up on it last season, but I will return once again.

Here's the cast:
Chuck Wicks, Country Singer
Denise Richards, Actress
Gilles Marini, Sex and the City Actor
Lawrence Taylor, Retired NFL Linebacker
Lil’ Kim, Grammy Award Winning Rapper
Nancy O’Dell, Access Hollywood Co-Host
Shawn Johnson, 2008 Olympic Gymnast
Steve-O, Jackass Performer
Steve Wozniak, Apple founder and Leader of the Nerds
Belinda Carlisle, Singer
David Alan Grier, Actor
Ty Murray, PBR Bull Rider and Cowboy (Also husband to Jewel)
Jewel, Singer and Songwriter



Remember good old Trading Spaces? It has officially been canceled. They even brought Paige Davis back to revive the magic the show once held. I guess it didn't work.


Celebrity Apprentice is coming up.


Survivor begins on Thursday night! Don't forget!!!! Remember we have 2 Alabamians trying to win that million.

Amazing Race also begins on Sunday!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Denise Richards is the only Star I recognize and I am excited about Survivor. Don't let me forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go ahead and set the DVR to record Survivor. I don't like to start watching it unless I start from the first show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if they'll pair Chuck Wicks w/Julianne Hough??...they're a real life couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was pretty excited about the line-up for Dancing With the Stars. Will they have Chuck Wicks teamed up with his girlfriend - Juliane Hough?

    Kathie

    Okay, never mind - I see y'all already answered my question. Anyway - I'm lovin' your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.