Monday, February 02, 2009

Friday Night Fun With Mercy



Auzzie has been a meanie lately. He would bite me & then would say, "Be sweet!"
Mom & I had left the room & when we came back, D had fixed Mercy a juice cup. He said all he could find was white grapefruit juice, so we "tested" it. Of course we knew she wouldn't like it, but let me tell you Danny got so tickled at Mercy. It was hysterical.



Don't worry she was just fine & Mom gave her a fresh cup of Apple/Banana juice.


We also played Old Maid & since Mercy doesn't like to be Old Maid & I ended up Old Maid 2x's, we told her that you win if you are Old Maid. She told me to go read the instructions.

3 comments:

  1. So cute and great to see that she's having a good time with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby. She's so beautiful! Her skin tone is gorgeous!

    I would have made the same face with the juice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.