Mom gave me a set of the Glade Scented Oil Candles...And I am now addicted. I really like the fact that they go out on their own, once they are done. I have quite a stash of them now. I keep buying them for next to nothing, via coupons. CVS had a good deal on them last week, so combined with coupons, I wiped them out! Mom was not a happy camper, when she went down the isle after me. But I had no clue she wanted to buy some. And she refused to let me share. Haha! I know she is regretting giving me that set now. My favorites scent are the Clean Linen & Angel Whispers.


Then a couple of weeks ago, Mom gave me a practically brand new set of sheets. Danny apparently didn't like them, so I was gifted. :) I brought them home & noticed how delicious they smelled. I put them on my bed a week later & they still smelled yummy. Then even days later they still smelled like they were just put on the bed! I immediately asked Mom what she washed them in & come to find out it was Snuggle fabric softener Blue Sparkle. I'm normally a Downey Girl, bought me some of this!

I use the blue sparkle dryer sheets. I love the smell!
ReplyDeleteI have the dewberry scented oil candles. I will have to try the clean linen, because I have a different air freshener (the oil "light" in my office) with that scent and love it. I will have to check out the Snuggle. I was using Downy water lilly.
ReplyDeleteI will have to try both of these!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to try the snuggle... you know I love a good scent!
ReplyDeleteMoms are like that, yes they are!
ReplyDeletedd
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt was my comment deleted because there were words in it that made NO sense.
ReplyDeleteI was trying to say: This Snuggle smells so good that I have even given the thought of dabbing it behind my ears.