Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Kind?

Mom told me this & said for me to post it on my blog.

She had been somewhere & when she came home she asked Danny if he had eaten supper. He said that he did. He made him "some of that Albuquerque Tuna."
He meant Albacore Tuna! Hahahahaha!!!
Albuquerque Tuna! Hysterical!!!!

Maybe we need to go to the National Mall to buy us some Albuquerque Tuna!

2 comments:

  1. My mom always calls it "albatross tuna" !!!! I keep telling her that an albatross is a BIRD, not tuna - but she always gets it wrong. So I guess down south you will be eating Albaquerque tuna, while I will be having albatross tuna with my mom! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send you some albacore tuna from Albuquerque...does that count??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.