Friday, January 09, 2009

Star Appeal

Celebrity endorsements crack me up sometimes. From Montel Williams selling the Obama coins, to about 100 different stars saying they use an acne treatment, it's all hysterical. A few years ago, if celebs were to be seen on an infomercial, that meant they must be hard up for cash. But now tons of stars are putting their names on a wide variety of products. They are now even on the different shopping channels, hocking their goods. Have you ever decided to buy a product based on the fact that some celebrity said it was fabulous?

2 comments:

  1. No. I can't say that I have. Sometimes I am surprised when a Celebrity is speaking on behalf of a product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, I have. I bought skin care and a little gadget for 'polishing your skin' from Susan Lucci. It really was good, but cancelled my order after I moved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.