Sunday, January 11, 2009

Put Away Til Next Christmas

I had planned on Saturday being my "Christmas Breakdown" day, but on Friday, after CVS & grocery shopping, I just dove into the madness. I didn't get finished until last night. It always takes me a good while to put everything away, but this time around, I reorganized & condensed boxes. Before individually wrapping each of the 235 ornaments,I counted them & I also dusted them. I found a place for everything in 2 different closets, but now I have to find a place for everything that came out of said closets!
Just a few ornaments.
All boxed up & labeled.

Santa's all tuckered out & resting until next Christmas.
Which isn't that long, I will be ready to drag it all back out in 10 months. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hard work but well worth it as I can see the joy celebrating Christmas over there in ALabama :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.