Friday, January 09, 2009

New Year=Pounds Lost

With a New Year comes all the resolutions that people make. Number one on the list always seems to be "Lose Weight." I wonder just how many really follow through with that plan? I bet some people go full force into this resolution...Dieting, taking Fentraphen. joining a gym & the other countless things that come along with the idea of dropping some pounds. It would be interesting to know exactly how many stay with the course & succeed with the goals they set.

1 comment:

  1. I did good last year sticking to my goal until June. I started going to the doctor in June for my foot and from then on I couldn't even wear a shoe, and was not allowed to get in the pool. So I didn't get to work out. I'm just now getting back to the Y and its hard to start all over. I can tell its been 6 months!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.