With Trixie. And don'tcha like my bedding?
Aunt Bernice's house. I don't know the cats name. That makes me sad.
The litter of pups, Tattoo (named from the guy on Fantasy Island) & Raggy (she was a ragamuffin dog) had together. The one that is two tone brown & that is closest to the camera, is Candy. She was my prized puppy & my fascination with little doggies began. :)(Be sure to click to enlarge, to see what the puppies are doing.
And I just noticed my Barbie furniture is behind me.)

Hey Crystal...thanks for commenting on my blog. I've been looking at yours today - all of them - and we REALLY have a lot in common! Love your blogs...looking forward to reading more :o)
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the closest I've ever been to seeing your barbie furniture...Bonnie & I were FORBIDDEN from it when it was all lined up behind the couch in the kitchen area. :)
ReplyDeleteOH...Hush up Donna! ;)
ReplyDeleteJamie is the only one in the family that held the prized honor of being able to play Barbies with me. I still have all my stuff, so next time you are in town you wanna come over & play? Hahaha!
You were such a cute little girl!! What happened? Ha!! Just kidding!
ReplyDelete