Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Commemorate Time

I got a new jewelry box for Christmas, so while transferring everything to my new box, I found the last watch I used to wear. It is a Fossil & I remember purchasing it for myself, right before I moved away from home. It was kind of my "I'm officially grown" gift to myself. I haven't worn a watch in years & this one needs a new battery. At least I hope that's all that is wrong with it.

I was thinking about getting something special for our 9th wedding anniversary. It's in May, but I think I should start now with saving money, so I can get exactly what I want. And I think Fossil Watches for D & I both would be such a wonderful idea, to really commemorate the occasion.

I found this excellent website, that is really easy to find exactly what you are looking for. I love the different category feature. It's broken down into style, price or color. So the searching is cut to a minimum.

This is the watch I really like for D.

I adore this one for me...The numbers rock! I need to talk to D about this idea of mine. I'm excited! I do know that if we don't go for the watches for our anniversary, I am saving this website, so I can shop from later.

2 comments:

  1. Super cool. I love both of them. They fit you guys perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watches. I forgot mine today and felt naked!!!! I can go without pants and not feel naked, but if I leave my watch I feel exposed. lOl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.