Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Canceled Conspiracy

For the last few years now, D & I have had a running joke. And it always makes me chuckle. D & I really love TV. Even though there are alot of shows we both enjoy together, we do have very different tastes in everything else. When ever the new Fall or Midseason line-up premieres, we both decide on the shows we want to give a try. Well, if it's a D show, the chances of it getting canceled are very likely. If I like the show, if becomes a hit. So, you can guess if there are shows we both watch, they tend to do well. I find great pleasure when I get to tell D another one of his shows is getting the boot. I always know, since I read the entertainment sites. This brings me to the latest casualty...Prison Break.
When it first aired, I didn't watch, but by the end of the season, I was interested & we rented the first one on DVD, so I could get all caught up by season 2. I really enjoyed the show, but always wondered, just how long a prison break could really last? How were they going to prolong the success of this show? I became very unimpressed with the latest season. The plot line was just too ludicrous. And I broke away from the show. D got worried, because, if I stop watching a show it will get canceled. Now this is no science or anything, it just seems to happen to about 85% of the shows. And today...Prison Break's life was ended. D is now blaming me. Hahaha!

7 comments:

  1. I'm flat out depressed that this is cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prison Break is the only tv show I watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! they cancelled PB?!! I´m off to cry now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the only tv show I watch too! I had no idea they were canceling it! will there be one more season or there done no more? Crystal why did you stop watching it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonder how they are gonna leave it. It will be back in April for the last of the episodes, so I wonder what they'll do in those few.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.