Thanks for the comments...that is too cute about you being shipwrecked:) Just the other day I made a "home" for the kids by hanging blankets off the sides of our dining table and they played in there for the longest time! I had flashbacks of when my sister and I used to do that when we were little. That video is CRAZY! I had heard about it but not seen it yet!
That is amazing. Thanks for posting it. The picture of all them standing on the wings really got to me. I am just putting myself in their shoes every time I hear something about it. I am glad to know they let the women and children go first. We may have some things messed up about our country, but at least we have that going for us!
Thanks for the comments...that is too cute about you being shipwrecked:) Just the other day I made a "home" for the kids by hanging blankets off the sides of our dining table and they played in there for the longest time! I had flashbacks of when my sister and I used to do that when we were little.
ReplyDeleteThat video is CRAZY! I had heard about it but not seen it yet!
That is amazing. Thanks for posting it. The picture of all them standing on the wings really got to me. I am just putting myself in their shoes every time I hear something about it. I am glad to know they let the women and children go first. We may have some things messed up about our country, but at least we have that going for us!
ReplyDelete