You Are Whimsical and Imaginative |
![]() You approach the holidays with creativity and imagination. For you, it's yet another opportunity to express your glorious view of the world. Whether you're decorating your house or baking cookies, you like everything to have your personal touch. You do your best to make the holidays a unique and special time for everyone around you. Of all the types, you are the most likely to give delightfully surprising and interesting gifts. You're also the most likely to wrap your gifts in an quirky, beautiful way. |
The Wrapping Paper Test
OK....This one could not be more perfect! See what you are. And let me know! It's super easy.
OK....This one could not be more perfect! See what you are. And let me know! It's super easy.


It says I am dependable & trustworthy! I picked the Brown paper with the blue snowflake.
ReplyDeletedependable and trustworthy, considerate and mature...I couldn't decide between two of the papers...so ultimately faced with that decision I would have purchased both...I picked the red, white and green with white snowflakes and the brown with blue snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteThat is very you.... how fun. I will try to do it now.
ReplyDeleteGenerous and Loving
ReplyDeleteI posted it on my blog.