This Christmas has come so quickly. It feels a bit surreal. You know how they do those sequences in movies? Where the person is standing still, but everything is rushing passed in such a fast pace that it is a blur. Yeah....That's me. Christmas is a beloved time of year for me & I want to enjoy it, but this time next week it will be over. I don't like that. D keeps saying he wishes it were Christmas day, so he can see me open my presents. I keep telling him to hush! It just makes me sad. Speaking of presents....I am going to be really surprised this year. I have no clue what D or Mom got me. This is a rare occurrence. I almost ALWAYS know what Mom buys. And I am usually the one that buys my own gifts from D. I normally have a very specific list. This year I didn't. One of the things I did get on Black Friday, that I wanted. I wrapped it & it's beside the tree, since it's too big to fit under. I of course get the Lucy Barbies every year. I hope that continues this time around. There are 2 more that I need. Really though, we both were so blessed this year.
I'm still not finished shopping, but I will have to go Christmas Eve to finish up. I still have to get Danny, Mercy & a few more things for D. He pretty much knows what is under the tree, since he was buying himself things months prior & putting them up. There are a few secrets though. *wink wink*
Here are some random photos!

Look at that sweet little fella.

The Girl & her Mom.

Razzy with his eyes open!!!!

What I see when I eat. Molly only appears if I am eating chicken or chocolate. ;)

You've heard the legend of it, but I captured proof of the "Roasting pan full of Mac & Cheese eating creature."
That is Daniel's snack bowl!
ReplyDeleteYes, time just flies Crystal and no matter what, having to spend with our love ones is the best :D
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete