Sunday, December 07, 2008

Have Suitcase, Will Travel

Most people know that I am a purse hound. I can't go into a store that has purses, that I don't go browse them, with the exception of one large retailer. Their purses are yucky. Anyway, I also love luggage. Not quite as much as a friend of mine. But I do love the idea of luggage & tend to check out the luggage department from time to time. Too bad I don't go anywhere to need some! Samsonite has some pieces that I really like alot & if I were in need of a suitcase, they are exactly what I would buy. Maybe someday, I go buy a wonderful new set & put it to good use with traveling the world! Hhhmm...Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.