
That pretty cool friend of mine, Denise sent me this marvelous ornament that she made. I love it & it is proudly displayed on the Pink Lucy tree.

And
Shionge sent me a birthday gift!!!! This one was an extra surprise, because "How did she know I enjoy See's Candy?" I was introduced to it in California, when D took me to a
See's Candy shop. It is some scrumptious chocolate! What's funny is D & I were just talking about missing See's the other day!




I'm saving it for my birthday, but we did have to try 1 piece!
Thank you my sweet wonderful friends that I have never met in person!
I am so grateful for this thing called a blog. I have been blessed with some true treasures.
I feel quite honored I made it to the Pink Lucy tree! Glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteThat ornament is BEAUTIFUL!! and the candy was YUMMY!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise and Shionge!!
I'm so glad the shipment arrived early and that there'll still be some for your Birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sweet 32nd Birthday Crystal....stay happy always!
Cool ornament and Denise is so creative :D