Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Christmas Parade

Here is Saturdays adventure!

Rudy, Mercy's doggy got to come this year.



Poor Rudy.
Keith looks thrilled to be holding Rudy, doesn't he?
Look at the chubby guy in the red, his face is too funny! The car was going up into a wheelie. Haha!
You know you like in Redneckville when....There are blow up deer heads. Lord help me!
A sweet doggy riding a float.
Rudy was the star for the day. People who were walking in the parade would stop to pet him.
So cute!
The parade was slow, so Keith decided to fill the gap with himself.

I love Corgies! I seem to have a fascination with little animals.
Uncle Daniel holding a shivering Rudy.

Keith is giving me the "I'm gonna kill you" look, because I told Mercy to hold on to his ears.
It's SANTA!


The parade had passed us, so D & I were walking back to the car, when a train started coming & it held up the parade. A bit dangerous if you ask me. I hate trains & this was the closest I have ever been to a moving one. Yikes!


D was going camping with some friends from work, so we needed to wash our sleeping bags. They honestly have not been washed in about 10 years! And they have been stored in the shed. We took them to the laundry mat since they wouldn't fit in our washer. I had to use a laundry mat, back when I first moved to LA & it cost about 75 cents, to wash & the same to dry It cost us 9 BUCKS to wash these suckers!!!

After I dropped D off, I enjoyed having the car. I went to several stores & walked around. Once I got home, I was so tired (a problem I'm having these days). I was in bed asleep before 11pm. I know! I can't believe it myself!

4 comments:

  1. Mercy looks like Suri Cruise with her hair cut that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! She totally does!!!
    But this was NOT a haircut that was meant to be. Mercy had nice long hair, but decided she wanted it short. So, she cut it off herself, including bangs! This is the "repaired" look. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that everyone in the family went out to enjoy the Christmas Parade, great bonding as usual and I have enjoyed all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.