Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning At Our House

Our tree before the presents left it! And yes these were presents just for us. There were a few under there for Mom & Danny, but the rest were ours. :) I really loved my tree this year.
You will soon noticed that Razzy was the star of the morning. Here he is barking at D. He really got into the unwrapping presents bit this year.
Razzy opening his present. He got an extra gift this time.
He's telling Rocco & Molly about it too!
Razzy in his feater.
YES! D asked for Pringles!!!! And he wanted a gift card to Burger King, which was in his stocking.
D's personalized Superman book.




D had requested I make him a Superman ornament, but I told him I didn't think I could do it. Well, of course I knew I could! I totally surprised him with it.
It's the Ricky Santa!!!

I am in love with my jewelry box!


Look at Razzy with his little head resting on my leg, while I was helping Rocco opening his present.
The aftermath of it all.

We were delightfully blessed this year. In so many ways! And I will say my Honey D splendidly spoiled me with all my gifts! I was absolutely surprised!
What a wonderful 2008 Christmas we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.