Tuesday, December 09, 2008

And Then On Sunday...

I got up early to go pick up the frozen, back aching D. Some people were surprised that D was interested in camping, but he used to go camping alot with his family when he was a kid. They had a shed full of camping gear, that D wanted to bring with us when we moved. We just had zero room in the U-haul for it. So if you ever need a camping buddy, call D! I have never been camping, unless you want to count the one night I spent in one of those little cabins at KOA campgrounds. Haha! I think I am a bit too high maintenance for camping. Plus freezing to death, no shower, using the bathroom in the woods & sleeping on the ground is just not my idea of fun.
After we came home, D immediately showered & then to bed he went. I was ornament focused all day. Then once D got up, we took our family Christmas picture. The kids did SO good. Razzy loves to get his picture made & once we were through with them, I was getting the camera ready to take pictures of just D & I, well Razzy kept getting in D's lap & posing. He's so funny.
And here he is in his new fweater (we say it that way), telling you all about it.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE his fweater! Its so fweet! I miss cocoa........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to catch a glimpse of the ornaments you have been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Can't wait to see the family pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.