I know what happened so don't be in a hurry on my account! Just kidding!!! Laurie and I figured out why she felt so bad. There was a front moving through and anytime that happens, she always ends up with one of those headaches. I tend to have them to but not as bad as she does! Anyway, we shall go again and hopefully sooner than later with a bigger crowd!! dd
Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleterg
I know what happened so don't be in a hurry on my account! Just kidding!!! Laurie and I figured out why she felt so bad. There was a front moving through and anytime that happens, she always ends up with one of those headaches. I tend to have them to but not as bad as she does! Anyway, we shall go again and hopefully sooner than later with a bigger crowd!! dd
ReplyDeleteI forgot to add this in my first post. I am speaking in Laurie's defense. It was not her fault that Wawie was gouchie to me! dd
ReplyDelete