This morning I woke up a little after 7. This is unheard of where I am concerned. I could not go back to sleep, I was restless in my body & spirit. I had fallen asleep praying & God wake me up urging me to continue. I obeyed & got up. The morning was just beautiful, so I grabbed my camera...







This is a bird nest I found this Summer, but it was empty, so I have no clue what kind of bird made it.
Rocco is wondering why in the world we are out of bed at this insane hour!
D had the day off & we had planned on doing some errands, including a run to Costco for their chocolate muffins. D is a bit addicted to those things & starts going through withdrawal if we are out of them! Plus I needed to make a trip to Hobby Lobby, for stuff for my Lucy tree & another project I'm going to begin.
Since we were blessed with such a delightful day, I thought a picnic would make it even better at a special place. We went to this garden on our anniversary & fell in love with it.
Chipotle was D's food of choice.
And here are some of the over 100 photos I took....
Autumn is one of my most favorite subjects for photos. She always surprises me with the splashes of color, she has to show off. And show off she does! She shouldn't be bashful with this kind of radiance.



































Someone else took advantage of this wonderful Fall day also.
D had the day off & we had planned on doing some errands, including a run to Costco for their chocolate muffins. D is a bit addicted to those things & starts going through withdrawal if we are out of them! Plus I needed to make a trip to Hobby Lobby, for stuff for my Lucy tree & another project I'm going to begin.
Since we were blessed with such a delightful day, I thought a picnic would make it even better at a special place. We went to this garden on our anniversary & fell in love with it.
And here are some of the over 100 photos I took....
Autumn is one of my most favorite subjects for photos. She always surprises me with the splashes of color, she has to show off. And show off she does! She shouldn't be bashful with this kind of radiance.

Very nice!
ReplyDeleteThat pic of you and D, with his eyes tightly shut, reminds me of the pic I took of Blakely and I at the Halloweenee Roast. She did the same thing that D did!!!
rg
D said it was his Razzy picture! Hahaha!
ReplyDelete