I do watch dramas!
Grey's Anatomy <-----I am happy Kevin McKidd is now a regular on the show. Yummy!
Private Practice
Lipstick Jungle (but it is about to get the boot & I missed the last 2 episodes since they moved it to the doomed Friday night lineup)
Desperate Housewives (Which has really gotten good this season!)
Brothers & Sisters
Prison Break (I'm beginning to loose interest, but I'm sticking with it)
The Mentalist (I have caught this with D & YES! Simon Baker is a bit of a dream)
Army Wives (Donna got me hooked, but I am having to wait for season 2 to come on DVD to catch up)
I think that's it.
Oh! Donna...Real Housewives of Atlanta is a reality show...Hahaha! And I watch it too! Along with the wives of the OC & NYC. NeNe is a hoot!
Jessie!!!! I love that you are reading Pink Lucy again!(I know you used to when you had a blog, speaking of which you totally should start one again, to keep everyone updated on your adventures in the Long Horn State) Thanks for commenting. Hugs to you in Texas! :)

We are hooked on all the same shows, except for Prison Break and Desperate Housewives. I've never seen Prison Break and just could never get into Desperate Housewives. I'm SO mad that they are cancelling Lipstick Jungle! I love that show!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd The Mentalist, yea... he is so dreamy!
Now that things have calmed down a bit at work I have time to read blogs in the morning (other than racing...). I've thought about blogging again. Especially since I'm so far away now!
ReplyDelete-Jessie