Come to find out, she wasn't sure the Crystal she got was me, since she didn't know my last name! Haha!
We were both going to be at the weenie roast on Friday night, so we decided we would exchange our favorite things there.
Make-up bag with hot pink lips.
The best pens, ever!
Notepad with polka dots.
Glittery Christmas ornament
Sonic gift card for Route 44 Lemon Slushies
A book
Apple Cider candle
Caramels
A notebook
Her grandbabies
A real Dairy Queen ice cream cone
And a giftcard to go get more of them!
Mary Rose & I found out just how much we are alike. MR even got chills opening her gift, because she was going to put pens in her favorite things bags also! And then when she opened the gift card to Sonic we were in shock! CRAZY!
It was so much fun & maybe we will do some other kinda of swap after the holidays & more people can join in. I bet Mary Rose & I were the only ones that got to exchange our gifts in person!

ooooh! I am mailing mine tomorrow! so cool!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait too!! I have almost all of mine together!
ReplyDeleteFUN! I'm thinkin' I should've done this! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much fun that was. I used one of pens today at church and I can't wait to get my slushie!! Have a G R E A T week!
ReplyDeleteMary Rose
How fun. I need to do mine!
ReplyDelete