Wednesday, November 05, 2008

D's Tummy Ache

Let me set the stage. In the land of Daniel, whenever your stomach hurts, food is always the remedy. He refuses to take any kind of stomach ache medicine. Now, I do know that there are times when your stomach may not feel great & a small amount of food may help. But here is what happened tonight:

D: My stomach hurts.

Me: It does? What have you eaten today?

D: It was hurting before I got home.

Me: So why did you eat supper?

D: Because I thought it would make it stop hurting.

Me: Daniel, when you think food may help with a tummy ache, you try a little bit of something. If your stomach feels OK, then you eat more...Not, 4 HAM & CHEESE SANDWICHES (on hamburger buns), A LARGE BOWL OF PASTA & PRINGLES.

D: Well, I didn't eat all of the pasta.

Me: I just don't know why your stomach is still hurting then (said sarcastically).

With a huge *sigh* I walk away, shaking my head.

3 comments:

  1. Bless his heart.......;)
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 sandwiches at once on buns? My goodness... I eat a lot, but not that much! He should try an eating contest! Maybe contact pringles and see if they will sponser a pringles eating contest!

    I hope his tummy felt better. Maybe give him some seltzer water next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.