I did absolutely nothing today. Well, I did spend a good amount of time on the phone with a friend! But I did not do any Christmas decorating. D was going to get off work a bit early so he was going to exchange the pink lights on his way home, but he worked late. He is off tomorrow, so I now have a great excuse to go to Hobby Lobby my very own self! I heart that place! And it is dangerous. But they do have some pretty sweet sales.
I did make the bow for the pink Lucy tree last night & it turned out well. The pink looks awesome next to the silver! Oh I can not wait to get this tree all together!!!
Anywho...The rest of my day just sorta slipped on by, I think mainly because I just don't feel good. When D was driving up the driveway I realized I never even opened the blinds in the office for the 'kids' to look out! Now I know why they were all asleep on the couch. I'm surprised Molly didn't fuss at me. She normally does that if her blinds aren't open for her to look over her kingdom, from her perch in the window on top of the hill.
I plan on making a stop by Costco tomorrow also to get more grapefruit. I got a 15 pound bag, alittle over a week ago & ate every last one of those delicious things! With the exception of the 2 I gifted Mom. She better be glad she got them when she did or they would be gone too!

I came home and ate them right then. They were a little bitter but GOOD!!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!!