Friday, October 10, 2008

Who's Reading?

I've been wanting to do this post for a long time. I have a site meter on Pink Lucy, which I love! It always amazes me how many people think I'm entertaining enough to stop by. With the site meter, I'm able to know basically the area the person is from. I do know people from all over, so some of the cities, states & countries that come up, I know exactly who that is. Like if Chicago, ILL shows up, I pretty much know who has been by. :)

There are some places that frequent Pink Lucy & I would really enjoy getting to know some of you. Now, I'm not wanting to put anyone on the spot. Most have never left a comment, so I'm sure you would rather remain anonymous. But please consider stepping forward from the shadows of the web!

Here are some of the places I've noticed & if you come from any of these places let me know which one. Just remember that the ping may not pick up the exact city you are from, but one near by.


Ashland, Kentucky
New Orleans, Louisiana
Calgary, Alberta
Childersburg, Alabama
Sacramento, California
Monterey Park, California
Owensboro, Kentucky
Atlanta, Georgia
Ironton, Ohio
Gastonia, North Carolina
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
San Diego, California
Pheonix, Arizona
Wayne, West Virginia
Greenville, South Carolina
Evansville, Indiana
Fresno, California
Athens, Alabama
Talladega, Alabama
Albertville, Alabama
Orange Park, Florida
Oak Forest, Illinois
Ozark, Alabama
Bessemer, Alabama
Stella, North Carolina
Harpersville, Alabama
Cardiff, Alabama
Show Low, Arizona
Roseville, California
Hayden, Idaho
Albuquerque, New Mexico <----I tell myself that Ethel Mertz is reading, it's her home town. :)


So, if one of these are you...Let me know. I would love to find out who you are! And if you don't feel comfortable leaving a comment, then e-mail me. I would be thrilled!

12 comments:

  1. Hey Crystal! We were STANDING on the right side in the back a few people behind. I would have love to finally meet you. Anyways, we were late getting there so we had to stand. My friend and I took a half day from work so we could not leave until 12 just to go see Jon and Kate! Love them. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you embarrassed to say you have a blog reader/friend from Jersey?!!!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Sacramento, CA. Love your blog and have been reading for a few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I have been reading for a while. Never commented sorry. I love your blog. I am from Shelby County Alabama. I would love to know how to put the site meter on my site!!
    have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading from Salisbury NC... but that didn't make the list. I guess you knew who it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Mexico is Heather (my SIL). Does it say Jemison?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stop by almost every day and I don't know which one is mine :(

    The only IL one is from up near Chicago and thats not me. I'm down near St. Louis, MO.

    When I visit my own blog, SiteMeter says Belleville, IL....

    Isn't it too fun seeing who visits you?! I love it.

    You have quite the following; not surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey honey... I´m your reader from Santo Domingo, DR. I´ve been reading you for about 2 years... I guess... I check on your blog almost everyday, and I have commented in some of your entries before. I think you have a really nice blog. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Albuquerque NM....is Me!! I check your blog almost twice a day! It's in my routine everytime I get on the computer!

    I also keep up with baby hopes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We live within 100 feet of each other and it has us coming from two separate towns. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Crystal,
    I know you asked this a few days ago - we've been out of town.
    I think I may be your reader from Bessemer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.