Hahaha....
I know Sue, that you are from New Jersey & I'm VERY proud to say you read my blog. :)
Staci, Gretchen & Tiffany are from an N.C. address & Cuz Donna is from another one. Dana is from Michigan. Denise is Chicago. Shionge is Singapore. There are also some from Indiana, Maryland, Canada, California, Wyoming & of course Alabama, I know all those ladies. If I know you & I forgot to mention you, tell me! Ha! I was just curious who else is out there.
I am honored that each of you, those I know in person or through the computer, spend a little bit of your time with me, some on a daily bases. It honestly blows me away! I am truly blessed by each of you, really more than I think you realize. I don't take you for granted for a second. You make me smile.
When I was a kid, I had this romanticized idea of having a pen pal, who lived a life completely different from my own. I never had a pen pal & I think that blogging is sorta today's version of one. Though it can be a one sided relationship. People are able to look into my life here at Pink Lucy & on a deeper level at Baby Hopes. And I don't know anything at all about theirs. I have met some delightful ladies through this thing called a blog. What a gift! Who knew Blogging would be such a part of our lives, whether you are a blogger or a blog reader.
Nicole, your city appears as Talladega...I have no clue why? I think it has to do with the server you use & the ping it picks up.
I totally forgot, Heather, that you are in N.M. I guess Ethel isn't reading afterall. :)
GS, you have commented & I apologize for not realizing that you are from Santo Domingo. How fascinating!
Jessica...Belleville, ILL does show up! I forgot to list that one. Whoops!
Welcome officially to Pink Lucy & thanks a bunch, those that stepped forward from the shadows (Jenn & Tabbie) to let me know you are reading & those that didn't....I'll forgive you. *wink wink*
Now here's a question for you.....
How did you find my blog?
I love how people just stumble by & end up becoming a friend.

I'm an Indiana reader! I'd love to know where your other Indiana readers are. We could start The Indiana Chapter of Pink Lucy Readers, or something. LOL!
ReplyDeleteGee, I can't remember how I came across your site. It was about 3 years ago. I think that I found you through another blog, probably Maryland Mommy's blog.
I don't know how I found your blog, probably from a blog from a blog from a blog kind of thing. But then when I started reading and saw that you are the same denomination as me and love Lucille Ball I thought, "Hey I gotta read more of this girl's stuff, I think we'd have a lot in common." And I was right!
ReplyDeleteHow I found you? well I was looking for a blog I´ve read a while back and didn´t remember the name, so I typed "pink" and yours was one of the first to come up in the search and here I am!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou emailed me in 2004 and told me to read your blog. I did a few times, but when I started my own blog in August of 2004, and then I read your blog every day. I love being a PINK LUCY fan!
ReplyDeletejuowboop lol- that is the word I had to type for word verification- I thought it was funny.
Im in Lewisville, AR and forgotten..:( lol... I know you know where I am.... I accidentally stumbled on your blog in 2005 and was like OMGosh thats crystal Daniel's wife and then I emailed you! been a follower ever since! I just Love you!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading for a LONG time now and don't remember how I first got here!!
ReplyDelete