You wore poor Rocco out! Dante lays on the floor by mom when she is in the computer room. He used to sit with Dad for hours because Dad hid treats in the desk! Mom doesn't. I had to laugh a bit. The title of the blog reminded me when I was little I used to sing to my uncle's basset hound Charlie when he got locked behind a gate in the kitchen when he did not behave. I used to sing him "jesus loves me this I know..." He used to howl along!
I read "The Daughters Inheritence" and I loved it. Very good book. I'm looking forward to the next one! Thanks for letting me know about that one. Beth
OOOH doll how sweet your baby is ...ok girl i love your i love lucy vote for mcain...where can i get that...wonderful...share doll share...hee hee cat~
Do you get the slightest feeling that you are being WATCHED?
ReplyDeleteYou wore poor Rocco out! Dante lays on the floor by mom when she is in the computer room. He used to sit with Dad for hours because Dad hid treats in the desk! Mom doesn't. I had to laugh a bit. The title of the blog reminded me when I was little I used to sing to my uncle's basset hound Charlie when he got locked behind a gate in the kitchen when he did not behave. I used to sing him "jesus loves me this I know..." He used to howl along!
ReplyDeleteI read "The Daughters Inheritence" and I loved it. Very good book. I'm looking forward to the next one! Thanks for letting me know about that one. Beth
ReplyDeleteOOOH doll how sweet your baby is ...ok girl i love your i love lucy vote for mcain...where can i get that...wonderful...share doll share...hee hee cat~
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute!!
ReplyDeletesoooo cute!
ReplyDelete