Mom, Diane & I went to Renee's work this morning before 6, so they we could "decorate" her office before she got there at 7.



We were finished at 6:30, so we waited anxiously for her to arrive. And I waited in the closet...





Here's the video of her of surprise. There are about 30 seconds of just me looking out waiting, then you can see her reflection in the windows....






I love this one!


Introducing.....The newly formed......Over the Hill Sisters

We went to breakfast.
People kept walking by & telling her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She said, "Now how do they know it's my birthday?!?!?!" Uuummm....I don't know Renee....Everyone where's a big pink princess "birthday" hat. Hahahaha! Look at Mom in that picture!!!! I am dying of laughter!!! I had to crop her so you could get a better look!!!!

A lady named Robbie greeted us when we first walked in. She told us she had a birthday cake in the car waiting on us. Renee thought it was all a part of our morning surprise. But Mom, Diane & I were clueless???...We had just decided to come to Waffle House. How did anyone know we were going to be there? Robbie just kept on playing along, saying it was a special delivery. We were all still puzzled. Robbie finally confessed someone had given her a cake, so she was gifting to the Birthday Girl! How sweet was that? She was Renee's Birthday Angel.


Robbie the Birthday Angel.
A 50 year old's breakfast! It's how you stay young!

We hired Renee a cleaning lady.....
Here's the video of her of surprise. There are about 30 seconds of just me looking out waiting, then you can see her reflection in the windows....

P.S. I beg you to leave comments....Especially you Fat Kats!!! This post was a booger! :)

I spy the gloves from the ER!! LOL
ReplyDeleteIncredible Birthday Surprise!!! I have had so much fun today! Vickie, Diane & Crystal...thank you so much. You got me real good!!! Father, thank you for my birthday angel who gave me her cake! What a sweet surprise.
ReplyDeleteThe Birthday Princess
This was a great morning and surprise to boot!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Well, I take that back. Climbing the mountain on Sunday we got pretty tickled because we weren't superwomen afterall!!!! The right knee is telling on me!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Na!!! Love ya! dd
Hahahaha! Y'all did good! I actually graduated high school with the Birthday Angel's daughter!..small world! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was AWESOME!! Now that we have all hit the 50's and we were all 3 surprised.....can't wait to see what the 60's bring. Are we gonna have to hire someone to do it for us? LOL Maybe not. That is only 3 years away!
ReplyDeleteRenee's hat should have read....CRS!
Well, what can I say???
ReplyDeleteThe signs all over the Concord Campus were nothing compared to this. This is priceless. It was so heart-warming to see the sisters together and hear the laughter. Crystal, you did it right girl with the video and all.Only God can send Birthday Angels like Robbie.
This week in my bible study I taught about joy. . . the "Chara" that we believers all have in our hearts because of Jesus; but also the "Chairo"--rejoicing; the definition being
"when the joy in our heart takes action!" There was action taken today that brought tears, joy and it was wonderful.
GREAT JOB!!!
Mary Rose
lol. good job.
ReplyDeleteA day full of surprises! I can't believe we got her twice! Great job girls!!
ReplyDelete~Amber
That was fun to watch! I love birthdays and I love to see other people make a big deal out of them! Happy Birthday Aunt Renee...:) Good job Crystal!
ReplyDeleteI noticed the er balloons too! LOL
Crystal! I love it!!! The wheelchair....priceless.
ReplyDelete