Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures From 16 Years Ago....

Here are the pictures Donna!
There are from Paw's birthday picnic 16 years ago. There are only these 5. Remember this was back in the day before digital cameras! Hahaha!


Renee & Amber, with Jamie & I in the background, walking towards the picnic tables & lake.
Laurie
Danny, Paw, Bob & Diane's arm.
Diane's shoulder/back, Danny & Paw.
Jamie, Me (Brillo pad hair) & Bonnie, feeding the ducks. They don't have them anymore at the park. That's sad. Did you notice everyone but Jamie has on Keds!
And poor Donna, you wanted to see these so badly & you aren't in any of the pictures.....


But I did find these picture of you, so you didn't feel too left out!
I believe they are from the Christmas of the same year. :)


12 comments:

  1. I think those last 2 pictures are Bonnie, not Donna. Bonnie and Donna...please clarify!
    Look at Daddy's face. He looked so young but so sad (that was the year Mama died).
    Also, is that Donna's hand in the pic with you, Jamie and Bonnie?
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference 16 years makes!

    rg - I thing the last 2 pics are Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA...MOMA, those last 2 pics ARE me. I remember the last one specifically.
    I remember that blanket that Laurie was carrying around too...Laure did have on some lovely clothes too!!! I always loved to wear her clothes! ;)
    I think Jamie's shoes were L.A. Gear hightops??..am I right?
    Paw DOES look young! And I always think Paw has always looked the same 'til I see pics of the past.
    Thanks for the pics, I've been checking everyday for them. Maybe one day all the Fat Kats can have a picture party. Bring all of their pics to one location and we can reminisce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics crack me up! My outfit was quite lovely! Don't be hatin' on my flower pants and teal shirt...you know you wanted to wear it too! Thanks for scanning and posting them Crystal!
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna,
    That is my quilt that I keep in my car. It goes everywhere I go! LOL

    I'm glad there wasn't any of me that day.

    It was really cold that day. We didn't hang around nearly along as we did this time.

    We may have been older this time but I think we had alot more fun. I know I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna is correct....Those are her in the last 2 pics! I know this also because I took them! And I have pictures of Bonnie & others from that Christmas & Bonnie has on an Auburn shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee! You are one sad Mama.
    Poor Don-Do! Her own Mama doesn't even recognize her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But she did recognize Donna's hand??? Hahaha! She did just turn 50, so we have to give her a little sympathy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mom! u should have known that was a pic of donna....she wasn't chubby enough to be me! bg

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cracks me up. I love all you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just don't remember Donna being such a "chunky monkey"! Boy, I am gettin' old!!!
    rg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.