Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Passing On Some Info!

If you are in the Birmingham area. Have kids. Shop for kids. Love discounts.....Then pay attention. I saw this on the news tonight.



If you love hunting for a great bargain on kid's and maternity clothing (they also have toys), "kid's market and mom" is like one big indoor yard sale just for you. It all started a month ago when mom's first dropped-off their gently used items to sell and now as FOX6 News Reporter Chris Montana explains ‘It’s time to buy!

KIDS MARKET AND MOM (it's where Food World used to be)
4524 SOUTHLAKE PARKWAY
HOOVER, AL 35244

I-65 VALLEYDALE EXIT 247
EXIT LEFT (EAST) TO SOUTHLAKE PARKWAY
SALE IS STILL ON
NOW THROUGH SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18TH, 2008 25% OFF

10/15/08 - 10/16/08 50% OFF
10/17/08 - 10/18/08
(205) 979-2911



They were showing clothes with the tags still on them!
Go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I went with my parents Sat. morning and got to stuff for me as well as a couple of gifts from the brand new stuff. Mom and dad got an almost brand new Eddie Bauer car seat that slides in and out for $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was around there, it's time to stock up on winter items for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.