This is my 3, 601st post! Wow!
I tired to scan the pictures of the picnic 16 years ago, but my scanner wouldn't cooperate. I'll have to get D to check it. But that will have to wait since he is snoring on the couch in the living room. I've told him 3 times to go to bed...Oh well. If he wants to sleep on the couch that's up to him, I would rather me in my comfy bed. :)
D may be off again this Saturday!!! I sure hope he is, I really want to go to a pumpkin patch. I have not ever been to one & seeing pictures of everyone's adventures makes me want to go even more.
I guess I don't have much else to say...Imagine that!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.