Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let's Reminisce...Shall We?


I was taking a look back over Pink Lucy & found two D stories that I had totally forgotten about! Thank goodness for blogging them, because they are priceless. I just knew you would want to be reminded of these if you read them the first time. And if they are new stories to you, I'm sure you will find them just as hysterical, if not eye rolling. Ha!

The first one was posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005




Today D yells for me to come to the computer room. When I walked in the door, he is sitting at the computer looking at my blog & the picture of a baby, is on there. You know the "guess who this baby is", picture (pictured above)?

D - Who's that baby?
Me - Are you serious? You don't know who that baby is?
D - Nope, who is it?
Me - It's YOU silly.
D - Me?
Me - Yep, it's you. How can you not know, that it's you?
D - Well, because I can't remember how I looked when I was a baby.





The second one was posted on Thursday, December 1, 2005.

D was sitting on the couch eating CHICKEN jerky & as he is looking at the bag he asks, "Is this made out of PORK?" I just look at him, like are you seriously asking me that? He says, " Well is it? There's a picture of a BULL on the package so I thought it was PORK." I fell on the couch dying from laughter. It took him a few minutes to realize that PORK was from a pig & BEEF would be from a BULL & he was eating CHICKEN from a CHICKEN. Lord, help him!


Now do you understand why I call him my GOOFY HUSBAND? Sheesh!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA...I've never heard the jerkey story!!!!!!!!! D, he's so special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a dull moment with that one!!
    Gotta love him!!! Auntie D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to write a book of "D" stories. It would be a best seller.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.