And finding an Asian store down here in this Southern city is not an easy task! I could only find 2, one downtown & one on the outskirts.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Hunting For Kaki No Tane
Thanks to Shionge introducing me & then Denise feeding my addiction, I'm a bit obsessed with these little rice crackers.
And finding an Asian store down here in this Southern city is not an easy task! I could only find 2, one downtown & one on the outskirts.
I had saved the bag from the ones that Denise sent me, so that hopefully they would know exactly what I was looking for. I did find the brand & it had the delightful little crackers mixed it. But it just wasn't "IT."
At the other Asian grocery store, we did find the crackers!!!!! But no peanuts mixed in. So, I got some packs of them to add. As you can see I also got some Pocky & kiwi gummies!
And finding an Asian store down here in this Southern city is not an easy task! I could only find 2, one downtown & one on the outskirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad to see your happy face there Crystal and the effort you made just to have them. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun shopping at the Asian store. I di dnot even think to send you any of the gummi fruits! I like the peach. I also an a fan of the plum hard candies - they are nice and tart!!!
ReplyDeleteMy husband has a wasabi cracker addiction so I feel your pain in trying to find them. Have you tried World Market? They have a pretty decent selection.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea Monica! I never thought about World Market! Thanks.
ReplyDelete