If they're cheaper than starbucks, count me in! I can't afford that stuff much longer!
Hahaha...I trust you I trust your taste Crystal :DHow much does that cost you?
YES, those are AMAZING!The hazlenut iced coffees from Sonic are WONDERFUL too! :)
Unfortunately I don't think there are any Sonics in New Jersey and I have heard such yummy things about them! :(
I take that back, there are three in all of New Jersey, none of which are close to me. :( I went to Sonic's website to check it out. Oh well.
Sonic is coming to Calera!!!!!!!!!!rg
From what I can remember they are less than $3!
I am excited.... I cant wait to try one.... the only fast food restraunt in our town in sonic! score! lol
I'm gonna have to try one of those!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
If they're cheaper than starbucks, count me in! I can't afford that stuff much longer!
ReplyDeleteHahaha...I trust you I trust your taste Crystal :D
ReplyDeleteHow much does that cost you?
YES, those are AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteThe hazlenut iced coffees from Sonic are WONDERFUL too! :)
Unfortunately I don't think there are any Sonics in New Jersey and I have heard such yummy things about them! :(
ReplyDeleteI take that back, there are three in all of New Jersey, none of which are close to me. :(
ReplyDeleteI went to Sonic's website to check it out. Oh well.
Sonic is coming to Calera!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleterg
From what I can remember they are less than $3!
ReplyDeleteI am excited.... I cant wait to try one.... the only fast food restraunt in our town in sonic! score! lol
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to try one of those!
ReplyDelete