
Jamie, has come up with a fun idea! Share 3 of your favorite things with a new friend!
If you want to participate you have until Sunday (October 19th) of this week. You do not have to be a blogger, you can be a blog reader! This is for anyone interested.
E-mail Jamie with your address. Her e-mail address is jamleah@yahoo.com
Put "favorite things" in the subject.
She will pair the participants up on Monday by pulling names out of a hat! She will do her best to make sure that participants that already know each other really well are not paired... like Me & my Mom.
You then have until the following Monday, October 27th, to put together a care package of your favorite things. It can be anything that makes your life a little bit happier! Foods, comfort items, hobbies, etc.
Because I'm sure we are ALL working on a tight budget, let's give this swap a money limit of $20 or less... and you don't have to spend money, ladies! Be creative!

I posted!!
ReplyDeleteHey Crystal!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited. I email my address to Jamie today. BTW...thanks for the birthday wish! Have a good one!
Where you get the "3" things from? I didn't catch that part.
ReplyDeleteNicole....Go look on Jamie's original post.
ReplyDeleteoh... i was going to put a lot of little things in there... hmmm now i have to rethink my box!
ReplyDeleteI think we say 3 or more items... Do what you want!
ReplyDelete