Monday, September 29, 2008

Stuff

I watched this Sunday & it is soooo good! Can't go wrong with McDreamy, plus the new McHunkie on Grey's Anatomy, Kevin McKidd is in the film.

I won this on ebay! Which I have been a tiny bit obsessed with lately. It's a J.Crew tote (it's huge) & I got it for $7.65! Isn't it lovely?

Another obsession has been Facebook. I didn't really like it too much before, that is until I discovered the wonder of Flair. If you are not in the "flair know" here's an example....




And if we are Facebook friends, you may already had received some flair from me. If one reminds me of you, I send it! If you haven't gotten any yet, you probably will.


Just wanted to remind everyone to be sure you are registered to vote! Especially those who have moved since the last election. To make things easier, here's a list of all the deadlines state to state. I know people from all over read Pink Lucy, so you are covered. Time is running out. Every election is important, but this one is crucial! Remember if you don't vote...Don't complain!



Alabama~ Fri, Oct. 24
Alaska ~Sun, Oct. 5 (postmark by Sat, Oct. 4)
Arizona~ Mon, Oct. 6
Arkansas ~ Mon, Oct. 6
California ~ Mon, Oct. 20
Colorado~ Mon, Oct. 6
Connecticut ~Tues, Oct. 21
Delaware~ Sat, Oct. 11
D.C. ~Mon, Oct. 6
Florida ~ Mon, Oct. 6
Georgia~ Mon, Oct. 6
Hawaii ~Mon, Oct. 6
Idaho ~Register at Polls
Illinois ~Tues, Oct. 7
Indiana Mon, Oct. 6
Iowa~ Fri, Oct. 24 (or on Election Day at polling place)
Kansas~ Mon, Oct. 20
Kentucky~ Mon, Oct. 6
Louisiana~ Mon, Oct. 6
Maine ~Tue, Oct. 21 (or on Election Day at polling place)
Maryland~ Tue, Oct. 14
Massachusetts ~ Wed, Oct. 15
Michigan ~Mon, Oct. 6
Minnesota~ Same Day Registration at polling place
Mississippi~ Mon, Oct. 6
Missouri~ Wed, Oct. 8
Montana ~Mon, Oct. 6 (or same day at elections office)
Nebraska~ Fri, Oct. 24 (mail by Fri, Oct. 17)
Nevada ~Tue, Oct. 14
New Hamp. ~ Same Day
New Jersey~ Tues, Oct. 14
New Mexico~ Tues, Oct. 7
New York~ Fri, Oct. 10
North Carolina ~Fri, Oct. 10
North Dakota N/A
Ohio~ Mon, Oct. 6
Oklahoma~ Fri, Oct. 10
Oregon ~ Tue, Oct. 14
Pennsylvania~ Mon, Oct. 6
Rhode Island ~ Sat, Oct. 4
South Carolina ~Sat, Oct. 4
South Dakota~ Mon, Oct. 20
Tennessee~ Mon, Oct. 6
Texas~ Mon, Oct. 6
Utah~ Mon, Oct. 6 or in person Tue, Oct. 28
Vermont~ Wed, Oct. 29
Virginia~ Mon, Oct. 6
Washington~ Sat, Oct. 4 (or until Mon, Oct. 20 in person)
West Virginia~ Wed, Oct. 15
Wisconsin ~Wed, Oct. 15 (or on Election Day at polling place)
Wyoming~ Can register at polls

5 comments:

  1. He´s McDreamy...McSteamy is Dr. Sloan, Eric Dane. I wanna see that movie since he´s the main reason I watch Grey´s Anatomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I thought I wrote McDreamy! Blame my pain meds on that one! If I had come back & reread it, I would have caught it. Thanks for correcting me. ;)

    I'm going to fix it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you better friend me! :) I'll send you my full name in an email.

    Love the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder to register to Vote.... We were tring to figure out the dead line date for us here in AR and then you posted it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue about facebook at all but I do know lots of my friends registered.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.