
I haven't opened my coupon binder in almost 3 weeks. So, there was loads of expired coupons.

Razzy realized I took a picture & came running. Silly boy.

Coupons I just cut out & organized into piles.

Oh how I am loving my laptop. The joys of sitting in my comfy bed, with my trusty computer. Priceless.

I still have to tackle the coupons in All You.
Girl! Talking about coupon neglect, mine goes back about 3 months! It's horrible. But, I just got a tad bit burned out doing it through our busy summer. I even did the horror of all horrors...I let my ECB's expire!!!
ReplyDeleteI know. Kick me out of the club. :)
I tried so hard to get some of mine done today, but it didn't work out so well. I got all my printed coupons clipped and filed, but I'm still 2-3 weeks behind in clipping. I'm trying to do them one section a day until I'm caught but, but the best of intentions are sometimes waylaid with other's needs!
ReplyDeleteI think this 'coupon neglect' must be a disease. I have it too. I cut this last Sunday's and was ready to file when I opened my binder I found the coupons from 2 weeks ago that had not even been clipped yet.
ReplyDeleteI am there too- I have weeks worth of papers sitting in a pile, but have not clipped but one coupon (for diapers) and that is it! I am so busy right now, sometimes I just carry the unclipped box of coupons to the store and if I need something I will clip it right then!
ReplyDeleteI've actually paid my sister $2 to clip all the Sunday Coupons and she does it, but then I never put them in the binder!