Monday, August 04, 2008

A Weekend & Such

Friday evening I just needed to get out of the house & be alone. Ever have those times? D was home, but was going to bed early, so I went to Target & Walmart to take advantage of the tax free weekend we were having. I sure wish Target was open til midnight, that would make me happy. I didn't get to stay there nearly as long as I would have wanted, but I did get some good stuff while there.
I was overjoyed to see these Converse on clearance. I have had my eye on them, since they put them on the shelves months ago. I would always try them on, but never wanted to pay $29.99, for them. Well....They were on clearance for $7.48!!! That's way more my style. I couldn't pass up the polka dot ones for that price! I also got D a pair of Converse for $7.48.
Saturday, D had to work from 10am-1am. I wasn't feelin' a CVS trip, so I took the day to get things marked off a long list of things that I just always seem to put off doing.

Sunday was the first off day D has had in 3 weeks. And this past week was full of extremely long hours. I missed my hubs badly & needed me some D time. So, we spent the day together. He slept in & then we went to Walgreens to get my Sunday papers, to Home Depot for a few things & then to grab a late lunch to take home. We finally got the first season of Army Wives from netflix & got sucked into another great show! It was a good day.

Today, D actually got off work a bit early. I had to go to Hobby Lobby for something, I need for a project I'm working on. I love Hobby Lobby! They already have the Christmas stuff out & marked down to 40% off!!! You know me & my OCD (Ornament Compulsive Disorder) & couldn't leave there without an ornament. I have been in search of a cute Dachshund ornament, since Razzy came into our life. They are either ugly or cost more than I ever want to pay. But I got this one for about $3.
You know, I have been anxiously wanting on this magazine to finally come out. :) I went to Walmart especially for it.

2 comments:

  1. Love that polka dot ones, so cool & chic :)

    Now if only Wal-mart, Target or Home Depot invest in Singapore I'll be the first customer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.