Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sharing The Love


Jamie & Nicole both nominated me for this award & now it's my time to Share the Love!

The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love.
All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh.
All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.


**All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

My picks are women I met through blogging,

Jessica ~ It has been such a pleasure getting to know her through her blog. I love the things she has to share & also seeing her furbaby Cooper grow up. And she made me smile, when I got a Christmas card from her this past year.

Maryland Mommy ~ She is such a treasure. And has been a special lady I have gotten to know, not only through her blog, but e-mail. Through chatting we found out we know some of the same people. She is one of the first bloggers that I met, back 4 years ago, when blogging became a new hobby. She's such a good mommy to her sweet gorgeous little ones. I love watching them grow.

Domestic Chicky ~ This woman's mind is constantly coming up with something creative. She is always inspiring me to do new things. And she is a product junkie too!

FlipFlop Mamma ~ She is full of life & is not afraid to share it. She rarely misses a beat & I love hearing her opinion on topics...Even controversial ones.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks PL!

    What a nice surprise it was to see my name as part of your list!

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...how sweet are you? Sorry I haven't been on much. It still hurts to sit at the computer. Soon I will be back though! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.