
I love going to pet stores & walking around. I may not buy anything, but I enjoy looking at all of the pet supplies. We recently got a new pet store, not far from my house & it's fun to go see the birds they have there. I wouldn't purchase a bird from the pet store, though. You don't know how old they are. With Auzzie he come from a friend who was breeding budgies & we got him when he was 5 weeks old. I believe that is part of the reason he is so smart, because he hand raised him. He's such a mess. I don't miss him living here though. He's so loud & messy. But he will be coming over next week for a few days, while my parents are out of town. Oh joy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.