Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun Friday

I went over to Jamie's to stay with Bryant & Sophie for a bit. And since Sophie was napping, Bryant & I played the Indiana Jones game & then Hot Wheels. HW seems to be our favorite thing to play, because we always play it when I come over.

This is his winning face!
My car lot. My cars live in Crystal City.
Bryant's live in Bryant Hot Wheel Town.
Taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.

Here's Bryant singing the Name song & Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha!

    He is so entertainingly funny. This is better than TV. My favorite was the LUKE song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! He always waits impatiently by the door when he knows Ms. Crystal is coming! He had a list of things he wanted you guys to play together! Thank you for being such a fun playmate for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a big collection of cars ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.