I am a celeb junkie, but I am not one to spend my time reading books about them. The only books about celebs I have ever read, have been ones about Lucy & Princess Diana. But when Stori Telling came out, I just knew I wanted to read it. I have always like Tori Spelling, since the 90210 days. A show I never missed. Of course, she's in tons of Lifetime movies & I have sent alot of time watching those. And I was sad they canceled So noTORIous. But I seemed to have become a 2nd time fan, with the Tori & Dean reality show.
This book had me hooked from the first word. Not all books do that to me. And it honestly surprised me at how much I enjoyed this read. It only took me a few days to read it. I loved how honest Tori was about her life. Not just the good stuff, but her faults. She shared things most celebs would never begin to share. It was refreshing. And it made me like her even more.
Here's my next selection....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.