Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Weekend Shopping

Winn Dixie had BOGO on some good things. I always like to get the chicken tenderloins. They are the easiest to cook with. Last night, I just took them straight from the freezer, poured BBQ sauce on them & popped in the oven until done. Easy Peasy.
This is $92 worth of groceries.
$43 OOP

CVS stash....$143.15 worth.
$3.97 OOP
I also got a rain check for one Febreze.
Then I have been wanting some fresh produce & just had to stop by the curb market. I got peaches, split a large basket of tomatoes with Mom & I can't go to the market without getting some boiled peanuts! Yum! This fresh goodness is lovely, but costly! This was $21! It was worth it though.

6 comments:

  1. I could help it but to click on to enlarge the photo ;) Nice stuff you got there and the chicken tenderloins sure looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little tenderloins! Here is my favorite recipe - around 10 am, I put about 8-10 in the crockpot, and pour some italian dressing on top. Sprinkle with a bit of Paula Deen House seasoning (1/2 c salt, 1/4 c each garlic powder & pepper). Cover & cook on low. About an hour before dinner, take the chicken out and shred it with a fork. Put it back in, add a can of cream of chicken soup, about 1/2-1C sour cream, and about 1T dijon mustard (optional). Cook for another hour, and serve over rice...Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boiled peanuts too... when they are still warm yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are the queen of that CVS thing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still don't see how you get such good deals at CVS. I would love to spend just less than $4 oop, but that has never happened. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need a CVS break down of how you did that!!! A friend and I are going tonight and will try out luck at CVS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.