I haven't really updated lately, so here goes....
I bet you can guess what D has been doing? Working!
Next week will be extra busy for him.
He's also been sick with the "crud."
And he lovingly shared it with me.
But he didn't tell me, he drank all the Nyquil.
I bought some tonight at CVS.
I feel pretty rough at the moment.
I have been taking tons of pictures of my latest obsession.
I'm not telling what that is, until a later post, where I will show said pics.
I bought some pink hydrangeas on clearance for $5 at Lowe's.
They have not been planted, because of the "crud."
I still haven't been swimming & the Summer is half over.
I despise the humidity.
Is it seriously almost August?!?!?!
152 days until Christmas.
Which means there's 141 days until I'm 32!
That can be depressing if I dwell on it.
I've been trying to get the 1st season Army Wives on Netflix, but it always says "very long wait." Ugg!
I'm really digging that Converse commercial, where Pharrell & company are all paper cutouts.
Nyquil is kicking in.
Nighty Night or Mornin' to ya!

So sorry you are sick. Hope it gets better soon. Tell D that although you love him sharing with you, this is one thing he can be selfish about hehe
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeleterg
You can come swimming at my parents any old time you want.
ReplyDeleteBummer you are sick! Feel better soon! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteSorry you're both sick:( that stinks. The "crud" is never nice.
ReplyDeleteI have another Crystal friend on myspace and she posted a bulletin that one of their dogs died and at first I thought It was you and I about had a heart attack! Not that it wasn't sad that her dog died, but you guys treat your dogs like children and it would have been devastating! I was so relieved when I saw it wasn't you!
Good nite Crystal :D And oh, thanks for the reminder about Christmas..how time flies!!
ReplyDelete