Thursday, July 03, 2008

Not In Slow-Mo Anymore

I went to the Doctor a few weeks back & told him, how I was just so tired all the time. I had tried several herbal & vitamin things, but nothing helped. So, he put me on some energy pills. I am feeling so much better. I hate that lethargic feeling. Now I'm getting all kinds of stuff around here. As you know I'm in the midst of a kitchen makeover. If it weren't for those pills I would not have gotten nearly the stuff done that I already have. I really enjoy the feeling of accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Crystal. I've been the same way lately. For a couple weeks I needed a nap in the afternoon now that school is out I've been sleeping in and the last 2 days till 10am! So what worked to get you out of your slump? I can't take it, I feel like I'm wasting half my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they OTC or prescription? I would love something like that, but am kind of afraid. Any info you can give me would be great. I am always just so lethargic, and I think sometimes it is diabetes but other times it is just cuz my body is so used to feeling that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.