Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Look At What I Got

Not long after I began this whole CVS thing, Glamour magazine did a promotion with CVS. If you bought 1 item, from a list of things at CVS, then sent in the receipt to Glamour, they would send you a bag full of stuff. I bought my 1 item with ecb's, so it was free, I just paid tax. And today I received my bag from Glamour! I was amazed at all that came in it!!! Everything was FULL size products! Pretty cool, huh?

I know a few of you did this promotion too...Have you gotten your bag of goodies yet? If so, are they the same products I got? If not, let me know when you get it! :)

8 comments:

  1. I went CVS'n yesterday with Jamie's help.. I think I have this figured out!!!!! Yippie skippy it is so addictive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sitting in my chair looking out my front window waiting for UPS to deliver mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get any coupons in there??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't remember you telling us about that one... or else i'd been all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was one of the first things I ever did when I started to CVS. Back in April...I think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and Laurie sent off for this bag but have not received ours yet. I like it alot! dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.