Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Giving It Away

I'm always amazed at the things people are giving away on freecycle. I have gotten some pretty sweet finds, like a desk that I recently painted. I know my Mom got some vintage cherry curtains once. And then Keith & Lindy, adopted a new puppy, "Rudy" that someone was giving away. I've even seen things like the best acne treatments on the market, that someone had bought & ended not liking it. They had several unopened bottles to give away. If I were in need of that stuff, I would have jumped at the chance to get it for free. Who ever came up with this idea of giving things away, instead of throwing them aways, was brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.